The direct-drive fan blades provide vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting the condensing section, thereby retaining relatively low noise at high speed - with sound levels as low as 56 dB. Intelligent control features help adjust the output capacity allowing the unit to keep the temperature at your desired level without fluctuation and to keep humidity in check during the summer months. Whether it be the summer or winter, the system keeps your home comfortable and the living conditions to your desired taste. The air coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air-resistance for high-efficiency operation that can help lower your energy costs.
The high-efficiency variable capacity inverter compressor can adjust output to any level between 25% and 110%, to perfectly cool and heat your home using minimal energy for maximum comfort.
The units come standard with a electronic expansion valve (EEV) to ensure proper refrigerant flow during all conditions in order to optimize the unit's process to the highest efficiency possible.
- R410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Load 25%-110%
- Intelligent oil return technology
- Inverter Driven Rotary Compressor
- Crankcase Heater Standard
- Compressor Sound Blanket
- Multiple System Protection:
- High pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Compressor Liquid return protection
- Compressor high or low compression ratio protection
- Compressor high temperature Protection
- High / low voltage Protection and Over Current Protection
- IPM and electronic control board high temperature Protection
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Unique sound control top design
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Wind Load compliant per Florida Building Code - 2010
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
Residential Limited Warranty*: With the residential limited warranty, you receive peace-of-mind knowing you will receive replacement parts protection for up to 10 years. This standard offering covers all components incorporated into the heat pump system at the time of manufacture. All other components or parts that are purchased from Bosch and installed in the field have a 1-year parts warranty.
Please go to boschheatingandcooling.com for full limited warranty details.