This wall heater is perfect for bathrooms, entryways, or other small areas where you need added warmth on demand. Factory wired at 1,500W, at 120V AC, it can be easily converted to 750W at 120v AC or 1,500W at 240V AC for added versatility.
- Finish kits are sold in single-pack quantities and are used in conjunction with a 171H Rough-In Housing Kit. NOTE: Housing (model 171H) shown in photo above is sold separately.
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit sold separately)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home's main heat source