- Finish kits are sold in single-pack quantities and are used in conjunction with a 171H Rough-In Housing Kit. NOTE: Housing (model 171H) shown in photo above is sold separately.
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit sold separately)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home's main heat source