The small angle grinder has a brushless motor that elongates motor life and requires no time changing out worn brushes. The wheel stops within2 seconds or less. Its Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.