Featuring tungsten carbide teeth for maximum durability and a thin kerf for fast, smooth cuts, DEWALT Small Diameter Construction™ Saw Blades power through a variety of building materials with ease. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, reducing blade flexing and binding. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding