- 1-1/2 thru 5 tons
- Environmentally Sound R-410A systems
- WAHM models have Plain copper tubes and aluminum fin coil
- WAHT models have Tin-coated copper tubes and aluminum fin coil. These coils are built with special
hairpins which are tin-coated to resist both general pitting corrosion and excessive Formicary Corrosion
(indoor corrosion, an industry phenomenon).
- Multi-position installation - Upflow or horizontal left standard.
- Horizontal right with minor modification and required Horizontal Gasket Kit.
- Field convertible to downflow with required Horizontal Gasket Kit and available accessory kit.
- TXV metering device factory installed
- Sweat connections
- Primary and secondary drain fittings with brass inserts
- 5 amp automotive type fuse Multiple electrical entry locations
- Time delay relay (TDR)
- Field installed heater packages from 5 kW - 30 kW available separately
- HUD approved for manufactured housing
- 208/230-1-60 supply voltage
- Units tested and certified by manufacturer to achieve a 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0 inch water column
1 inch (25mm) thick insulation with R value of 4.2
- High efficiency ECM, 3-speed Motor
- No Heat Kit factory installed
- Factory installed washable permanent filter
- 5 year parts (with an additional 5 years parts if properly registered) limited warranty to the original
purchaser only for owner-occupied dwellings - see warranty certificate for details.