Frigidaire 921984F - FT4BE036KA - 3 Ton 14 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump, R410A
Features and Benefits:
- R-410A Refrigerant - Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel - With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils - Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Louvered Condenser Guard - Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly - Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade - Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- High Pressure Switch - Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch - Loss charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service trips.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier - Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice - Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay - When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access - Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Composite Base Pan - Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Locked Rotor Amps||77|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Sound Level (dBA)||74|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||7/8"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Rated Load Amps||14.1|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||18.6|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||30|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|
|Fins per Inch||14|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|