The EARD is a round damper with a 24 VAC powered-open/spring-closed motor. It is used for fresh air intake for ventilation or for combustion makeup air.Features:
- Adjustable damper position range stops.
- Single-blade damper.
- Shipped as power open/spring return closed damper.
- Galvanized steel.
- Quiet operation.
- Can be field-converted to power closed/spring return open damper.
- Blade closes off tightly against gasket for minimal leakage.
- Male (crimped) and female (uncrimped) ends to connect to any rigid or flexible round duct.