Simply clamp this Worklight to your ladder or lift, point the light wherever you need it and get to work. The head on this LED light rotates 360˚ and pivots 90˚ so you can direct the light exactly where it is needed. When the light is on, the glow head self-charges so you can locate it if it falls, and don't worry about that, this durable light is rated for drops of up to 10 feet. The light can be clamped, stand on its own, or easily hand held making it a versatile, durable Klein Tools Clamping Worklight a must for the jobsite.
- Worklight can easily clamp to a ladder or lift
- Head rotates a full 360 degrees and pivots up to 90 degrees directing light wherever you need it
- Unit can stand up by itself, includes 4 AA batteries
- Light projects in front of you, reducing shadows
- Easy to find glow head recharges when the light is on
- IP54 rating: dust and water resistant
- High: 250 Lumens and 8 hour runtime, Low: 125 Lumens and 10 hour runtime