ProCat™ Insulation is an unbonded loosefill fiberglass thermal insulation. It is designed for use exclusively with the ProCat™ machine.
ProCat™ Insulation is intended for use in both "open" applications, such as the floor of vented attics, and in "closed cavity" applications, such as walls and floors between stories of a house. ProCat™ Insulation can be used in both existing and new construction.
Features and Benefits
- ProCat™ Insulation is manufactured in accordance with ASTM C764 Type I(pneumatic application).
- R-values are determined in accordance with ASTM C687.
- In accordance with ASTM E136. Is considered noncombustible by the model building codes when tested.
- The surface burning characteristics of this product have been determined in accordance with: ULC S 102.2 and ASTM E 84
- ProCat™ Insulation is:
- Noncorrosive (per ASTMC764, section 12.7)
- Does not absorb moisture(per ASTM C1104)
- Does not support mold growth (per ASTM C1338)
- Conforms to the quality standards of the State of California.
- Meets requirements of Minnesota Insulation Standards Program