The Rheem Prestige Series® High Efficiency RARL- Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi family and light commercial applications.
The Rheem Prestige Series® High Efficiency RARL- Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEER's ranging to 17.10, these units continue a tradition of high efficiency.
- Reliable Copeland Two-Stage Compressor for precise temperature control providing ultimate comfort.
- Comfort Alert™ Diagnostics comes installed in each Rheem Prestige Series model.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Attractive louvered wrap around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top Grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all weather protection.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction, resulting in quiet fan operation.
- Exclusive Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- For quiet operation and improved efficiency, the 2, 3, and 4 ton models feature and 8 pole motor with a 3 blade outdoor fan. The 5 ton model features the GE® ECM two-speed motor with a 3-blade outdoor fan.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal, when matched with a Prestige Series Air handler or premium ECM Gas Furnace products, adjust air flow to help control humidity, for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.