Rheem RGRB-07EYBGS - Classic 90 Plus AFUE High Efficiency Upflow 75K BTU Gas Furnace with Wide Cabinet
- The Rheem High Efficiency line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets or alcoves.
- Design is certified by CSA
- Heat Exchanger is constructed of aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile 34" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections on upflow models.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Molded permanent filters.
- Optional indoor and outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Transformer and control fuse protection.
- Solid bottom is standard.
- Control board diagnostics.
- A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Classic® gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Full Load Amps||9.5|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Motor Type||PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor)|
|Certifications||US-CSA, Canada CSA, AHRI, ISO 9001:2008|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|